We’re open for business and we have been busy implementing the necessary additional steps to keep the health and wellbeing for our staff and yours as a top priority.
Our model of delivery is flexible and we’re happy to discuss how we can adapt to your new working model as it evolves in this changing environment. Meetings can be held using video conferencing and, as per usual, on the phone. We can set this up for you with the click of a button.
Product deliveries currently remain unchanged.
We already adhere to strong safety and hygiene standards by routine. We have put additional measures in place on top of these including;
- monitoring and acting on COVID-19 government updates and travel advice.
- communicating more regularly with our team on important prevention measures and up-to-date information.
- reinforcing and refreshing team members on existing key policies like food handling and hygiene.
- deepening the focus on our existing sanitation and hygiene practices.
- requiring team members to stay away from the workplace until cleared if they are unwell and requiring them to seek medical advice.
- constantly checking in on the welfare of our team members and providing assistance, when needed.
Our team is here to help you and we’re open to feedback on how we can best support you during this challenging time.