As above, you simply;
- Grind and measure 17 g of coffee
- Cover coffee with water in the Aeropress and let it bloom for 30 seconds (see video above)
- Stir and top with more water (see video above)
- Moisten the filter
- Insert filter and invert
- Press down slowly into cup
- Add milk or milk substitute (if desired)
If you’re looking for a solution that’s under the $100 mark and provides a good quality coffee for one, look no further than the Aeropress.
- It’s the best solution for a quick spend, short term solution.
- It’s easy to clean.
- The coffee is GREAT.
You can find the retailers on the Aeropress website.
The Rocket Appartamento
If you’re looking for a long-term solution, David wouldn’t look beyond the awesome Rocket Appartamento. It’s a worthy investment if you’ve been looking for a home coffee machine for a while and didn’t know where to start.
- It looks great.
- It maintains pressure and temperature.
- It’s a workhorse and can keep up with demand in the home.
You can buy a Rocket Appartamento from our friends at Espresso Company.
Don’t forget to share this with family and friends, as there’s nothing like a good coffee to start the day.