BrewHub Australia has set up this site in order to provide general information about the company and its products. We try to keep this information up-to-date and correct.
Please read the following information to understand our practices with regards to your personal data and how we will treat it.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
BrewHub Australia will collect your personal information for the purpose of customising the content you see on our pages, to fulfil your request for certain products and services, to communicate with you generally and to contact you about special offers, promotions or new products and services.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site.
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
BrewHub Australia may disclose your personal information in a number of circumstances including the following:
- Any member of our group including our associate companies, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- To the prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy.
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure.
- If we are under a duty to comply with any legal obligation to disclose or share your personal data.
- For the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction this may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations.
Some areas of our website require you to be registered with us prior to access being made available to a particular area of the website or to obtain certain services. Our registration process involves providing us with your name, address, telephone and email address. We use this information to provide you with certain services that are limited to visitors registered with us.
NEWS & EVENTS
Personal data is required in order to keep you informed of new products and services, promotions, newsletters etc
We advertise details of job opportunities with BrewHub Australia on our website. If you apply for one of the available positions you are required to provide us with contact details in order that we can get in touch with you. These details, together with the contents of your curriculum vitae, will be treated as confidential and will only be used for the purposes of considering you for a particular position.
Please do not post confidential or proprietary information to our website. Any material, information or any other communication you transmit or post to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we will have no liability for it. Users of our website are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, and pornographic or other material that would violate any law.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our sister organisations, partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
We are not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of our pages or on any links on any of our pages. We do not endorse in anyway any advertisers on our web pages. Please verify the veracity of all information on your own before undertaking any reliance. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. We hereby expressly disclaim any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction. If you don’t agree with any of our disclaimers above please do not go through the material on any of our pages.